All Storage Sheds Include:
- Easy access double doors.
- Full-length galvanized steel hinges. Prevents door sagging.
- Engineered, treated wood siding is insect and decay resistant. Factory primed and ready-to-paint. (Paint/painting not included.)
- Engineered to meet demanding wind and snow loads.
- Durable wood floor features 40-year treated framing and 4×4 runners.
- 20-year shingles provide lasting protection. (Five colors to choose from.)
Gable sheds are a popular choice, as they provide simple and economical storage solutions. This shed type has a roof consisting of a single sloping plane of the same pitch on each side of the ridge. This simple roof design compliments almost any style home.
A gambrel shed, also called a “barn style” shed, combines traditional styling with generous overhead storage space. The roof on a gambrel shed has two roof slopes on each side of the ridge with a steeper lower slope, providing extra headroom. Gambrel sheds are a great choice for those wanting extra space without going to a larger size shed.
A Tackroom shed, also known as a “salt box” or ranch style shed, is a rectangular-shape building with a steep front roof pitch and shallow rear roof pitch. The doors are positioned off-set on the long side of the building…ideal for adding an optional window. This attractive wooden shed features an extended front roof overhand and is perfect for many uses-workshop, crafting/hobby room, or even as a home office.